Charming villa in Chianti's eastern border
Villa Poggio di Gaville is a wonderful 18th century villa set in idyllic surroundings of woods, vineyards and olive groves in the hills of Florence, close to Chianti. The farmhouse was restored to its original splendour in 2004 and is furnished with charming Tuscan style furniture and exotic world pieces from 42 different countries in the world - a reflection of the owner's intercultural spirit.
There is a large reading room with a huge 'pietra serena' fireplace and old wooden-beamed ceilings, reminiscent of former country life in Tuscany.
Characteristics of the villa
We can offer you:
- A large 170mq swimming-pool and a little lake with 2 resident herons.
- 10 rooms with private bathroom.
- Cooking Courses: Mediterranean, Tuscan and Creative cuisine.
- Team-building courses - 'learning by cooking'.
- Sporting activities on the nearby Cipriano lake.
- Horse-riding at the 'Vecchio Texas'.
- Hot-air ballooning over the hills of Chianti.
- Shopping at 'The Mall’ - the biggest Designer Outlet in Italy.
The cuisine at Villa Poggio di Gaville offers both traditional Tuscan recipes as well as creative dishes served in a lovely dining-room with large-arched windows overlooking the wonderful grounds of the Villa, all accompanied with an excellent selection of wines from Chianti.
Rent to groups
If you would like to organize a stay with a group of friends or family members or a ceremony - wedding, communion, corporate - we can hire out the whole Villa to you - total capacity for 28 persons | Photogallery.
All the services of the Villa will be available to you:
- A well-equipped kitchen;
- A dining-room for up to 50 people;
- A terrace for 50 people;
- 2 living-rooms;
- A cook available on request;
- 11 rooms with 11 private bathrooms.
↽ View our rates ⇁